bolsa feminina de ombro women handbags of famous brands
This bag has 2 types , one is small , another is big , pls check below size chart .
For Big One :
Length : 31 cm Height : 20cm Width : 4.5 cm Material : Cowhide leather Weight : 0. 46 kg
For Small One :
Length : 28cm Height : 18cm Width : 0.5cm Material : Cowhide leather Weight : 0.35kg
- Brand : LALA IKAI ( Products from IKAI Trade Co., Ltd without IKAI logo )
- Product Name : Women's shoulder bag / Women leather handbag
- Shape : Trunk
- Closure type : Zipper
- Material : Second Layer of leather
- Lining : Polyester
- Decoration : None
- Color : Black,Blue , wine red
- Size : Length : 31 cm Height : 20cm Width : 4.5 cm / For big
- Length : 28cm Height : 18cm Width : 0.5cm / For small
- Weight : 0.46KG / big ; 0.35 KG / Small
- Capacity : cell phone , card holder
- Inner Structure : 1 interior zipper pocket , 1 cell phone pocket ,1 interior slot pocket
- Suitable place : Verstile , Party , Daily Using
- Package include : 1 women bag
Note 1 : 1 inch = 2.54cm , 1cm = 0.39 inch
Note 2 : Price performance ratio is high , please rest assured purchase
Note : Measured by handmade , please allow 2-3cm error
1. What's the second layer of leather ?
Second layer of leather , generally refers to The second layer of skin under the Cow .
The surface is not smooth of cow split leather, which it will be produced to utsurimaku leather first before produced a new item .
Which means Cow split leather and PU leather made of composite leather together.
this leather surface is PU leather, the second layer is the cowhide leather.
2 . Smell distinguish : Natural leather and PU leather have the smell , so it's not 100% correct to distinguish .
3. To burn :Natural leather will be issued when the burning of an odor of burnt hair, burning ash into powder generally fragile.The leather, flames burned more prosperous, rapidly shrink, after burning sticky, will be issued after cooling becomes hard lump. made the finished product, the use of fire, is unable to verify whether the dermis. Because leather has dared to use fire to burn.